S&w M&p Barrel Conversion Storm Lake
S&w M&p Barrel Conversion Storm Lake.
- Machined 416R Stainless steel hardened to 40-42 HRC for long life
- Cut Broached rifling that accepts both jacketed and lead bullets
- Barrels are chambered for full case support
- Easy drop in upgrade with occasional minor fitting required
- Includes manufacturer's guarantee
- Use 9mm magazines for proper function
Turn your 40 Smith and Wesson into a 9mm caliber with the Storm Lake Barrels 40 Smith and Wesson to 9mm conversion . This barrel is made of 416R stainless steel that is hardened to 40-42HRC and measures 4.25 inches in length. Each barrel has easy drop in installation and has Cut Broached rifling for accuracy and versatility with either jacketed or lead bullets. Made in the USA by Storm Lake Barrels, each barrel is guaranteed for precision and accuracy by the manufacturer.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:221
SPECS: Machined from 416R Stainless steel hardened to 40-42HRC, Cut Broached rifling, 9mm caliber, 4.25 inches long.
Brownells Exclusive Beretta 92fs/m9 Threaded Barrel Matte Ss Silencerco.
Sets You Up To Shoot Your Beretta With a Sound Suppressor
"The Silencerco Beretta 92F / 92FS / M9 Threaded Pistol Barrel turns your “Plain-Jane” Beretta into a suppressor ready host.
The Silencerco Beretta 92F / 92FS / M9 Threaded Pistol Barrel does not require an XL piston. A normal ½""-28 tpi piston will provide reliable function."
- Threaded 1/2"-28 to accept a wide variety of pistol suppressors
- 1-10" twist rate
- Machined from 416R stainless steel
- "Matte Stainless Steel Finish"
Silencerco's Beretta 92F / 92FS / M9 Threaded Pistol Barrel comes ready drop-in into your pistol, and each ships with a thread protector to guard against damage to the threads when you're shooting unsuppressed.
9mm Stainless Steel 1911 Pre-Fit Match Grade Barrel 5 Ramped Nowlin.
The easiest way to install the superb performance of Nowlin's ECM Match-Grade Barrels in your 1911 Auto. Barrel Kit comes complete with a pre-fitted, stainless steel bushing, barrel link and pin with little-to-no fitting required for installation. Barrels feature pre-fitted hood, top lugs and bottom feet that give a very close fit for increased accuracy in most 1911 Autos. Includes factory-standard link and hardened, oversize pin.
1911, Issue:11, Page:005
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:101
Sinclair, Issue:1A, Page:006
Compensators For Glock® Lone Wolf Dist..
- Compensators for Glock threaded barrels
- Designed for use with Lone Wolf threaded barrels
- Available for 9mm and 40S&W
- Directs gas reward at a 30 degree angle
- Vertical gases are directed through two ports on the top of the compensator
- 9mm model is for 1/2x28 barrels and will not fit 9mm conversion barrels
- 40S&W model is for 9/16x24 barrels
- Stainless steel guide rod and reduced power recoil springs are recommended
- Lone Wolf logo is engraved on the top of the compensator
- Set screw indexes compensator in the correct position
- Includes Allen screw for installation
- Steel construction with a dark charcoal parkerized finish
- Recoil is reduced by the redirection of gasses at a 30 degree angle through the side ports
- Muzzle flip is reduced via the top two (9mm) or three (40S&W) ports
- Reduced recoil and muzzle flip allow for faster and more accurate follow up shots
- Simple installation and removal
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Brownells is an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock parts or components. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:218
Omega Silencer Silencerco.
Pint-Sized Suppressors Big Sound Reduction in Bang & Boom
The SilencerCo Omega 9K / 45K are among the smallest, lightest, and quietest centerfire silencers available in their class. Using a fully welded, tubeless configuration, they deliver impressive sound suppression in a surprisingly compact package - (4.7" long (9K) / 6.4" long (45K) x 1.5" O.D.).
Both models can be installed on rifles chambered for .300 AAC Blackout (300 BLK) and will provide impressive sound suppression with both subsonic and supersonic ammo.
- Rugged, blast-erorsion resistant Stellite cobalt-chromium alloy and stainless steel construction
- Hearing safe with subsonic and supersonic .300 BLK
- Rated for full-auto use
- 9K reduces 9mm blast to 131.5 dB, 300 BLK subsonic to 133.7 dB, and 300 BLK supersonic to 138.4 dB
- 45K can be installed on 9mm (137.7 dB), .40 S&W (136.2 dB) and .45 ACP (135.9 dB) pistols, as well as 300 BLK rifles (133.5 dB subsonic)
Built for extreme durability, the SilencerCo Omega 9K / 45K silencers are built for extreme durability when installed on pistols, rifles, or submachine guns.
1911 National Match Bushing Kart Precision Barrel.
Slightly Oversize To Allow Custom Fitting For Match-Grade Performance
Match-grade bushing is designed for a tight, exact fit to the barrel and slide to ensure superb performance and accuracy. Slightly oversize O.D. allows for custom turning of exterior for precision fitting to your gun’s slide. Bottom lugs are fully finished to save hours of work. Made of extra-hard ordnance steel for superb dimensional stability and wear resistance, even on hard-running competition guns. Gunsmith fitting required.
1911, Issue:11, Page:007
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:102
Sinclair, Issue:1A, Page:007
SPECS: 4150 ordnance steel, in-the-white. .856” (21.74mm) long, .703” (17.86mm) O.D., .580” (14.73mm) I.D.