Kg2 Bore Polish Kg Products
"Today, if you do not want to disappoint, Check price before the Price Up.Kg2 Bore Polish Kg Products You will not regret if check price." Kg2 Bore Polish Kg Products cheap
Kg2 Bore Polish Kg Products.
Essential Cleaner & Protectant Extends Firearm Life & Improves Function
Mild abrasive gently polishes the bore clean, but leaves embedded copper in the steel’s micro fractures as recommended by top barrel makers. Proper use leaves your prized bore even smoother than before and eliminates the need for “fouling shots.” All KG liquids include a convenient twist-open, pinpoint applicator spout with snap-top cap to help prevent spills and conserve product.
AR-15, Issue:04, Page:073
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:344
Bolt Grease And Accessories Sinclair International.
This bolt grease will make your bolt work as smooth as silk. Our grease is packed into a curved spout syringe that is great for reaching those tight areas. Excellent for use on any sliding parts that will incur friction. We also sell empty syringes for any application you may need.
CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUT OF THE U.S.
This item can only ship UPS Ground within the continental United States.
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:146
Wipe-Out Tactical Advantage Sharp Shoot R.
- Will dissolve copper, bronze, cupro-nickel, brass fouling in the bore twice as fast and in half the time without brushing
- Will protect all metal parts including the bore against corrosion and rust
- Totally safe for all steels (both stainless and carbon) and all metal plating (including chrome lined barrels)
- Harmless to modern gunstock finishes on wood, carbon fiber, or fiberglass
- Dissolves carbon without brushing
- Dissolves smokeless powder fouling, primer fouling, both corrosive and non-corrosive
- Has color indicators that show the presence of metal fouling, powder fouling, and carbon (Metal fouling is navy blue, powder fouling is grey or black, carbon is tan or brown)
- Odorless, relatively safe and easy to use
- Can’t gum or leave behind solids that render the firearm useless
- Contains no acid and no ammonia
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:347